Friday, March 6, 2009

Ok, Ok...

I know, this doesn't look good for me. I can't even get past the first post! I promise once the weather gets above 25 during the day, I will be more motivated to do plant-type things and therefore more motivated to blog!
First I'll set the st
age for you all. "You all" being, like, me at this point. Regardless! Here we go:


The players:

The reason for this blog:









And you can see many, many more pictures of the jungle after I get around to setting up a photo site.


Also playing a roll in this production number:






Me of course!
Yes, the short, sunburn-prone individual above will be providing the entertainment for this evening.
However, don't show up every night, this girl is a nursing student (with high hopes of being a midwife!) so between a full-time job and part-time school, shows will be infrequent and possibly quite bad.
Fair warning to you all. (yes, yes still just me)



Also included in my rabblings but currently I am too lazy to post pictures of because, damn it takes a while to edit each picture so it doesn't take up 5 feet of scrolling space are:

-The full-time, humugo garden I help take care of over in ol' East Schodack.
- My doodle-bop animal buddies that I share a home with. Alf, Lola and Floyd.
- The great BF who may or may not want his mug posted on my blog. That will be determined.

Eventually I will get a photo space set up so I can post the beautiful pictures there where my lazy self will not have to edit each one for perfect height and width proportions.
In the next month I'll start planting some seeds and will get ready to transplant all the houseplants that are dying in their too small pots.
Until then, all us Upstate NYers are ready for Spring! (Although it was comforting to have a real winter again...finally)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you bring back memories. When I had my condo, I had so many pots and wine barrel planters, my spouse thought I would collapse it. So we bought a house on a quarter acre and now I spend all my time online...oh the weeds! Keep up the blogging, gardening, and the nursing--it's a good combo! I'll follow you for updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah buddy! Now you can blog your heart out... like all the ... cool kids. You sound pretty busy, but maybe we'll get together for lunch sometime in the next 5 years? It's probably been at least that long since we last saw each other, so we'll keep it consistent.

    ReplyDelete