Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Road Trip!

Today is the due date of my first niece! (It is also my brother's birthday and my uncle's birthday, weird)
Though, little Jessica will probably wait another few days...
I however, cannot wait, so let's get here already!

Meanwhile, this is what I will be doing soon...


View Larger Map


And boy am I excited for a road trip. My Mama and I will be taking a few days and hopefully enjoying some sights along the way.
I could be gone any day now so wish us luck and hope for a happy, healthy, little baby girl!

3 comments:

  1. Ack, have fun on the road trip! Take cute baby pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks buddy! Oh I will be taking many a pictures...still have to convince Nick to let me take his camera with me...any bribery ideas?

    I am living out of three homes right now, literally, and am not handling it well. booo

    But when I get back I will hopefully be settled and in one piece/place so I'll inundate you with babyness then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds very exciting! Long distance road trips are the best! Have a great time and share some of your photos when you can!

    ReplyDelete