Friday, May 8, 2009

Where in the world is the The Pale Gardener?

modeling for us is little Alf. he is the coolest dude ever. and the cutest.


So for all of you out there who read my blog you may notice that if you have it linked, it does not work. That is because I changed my url. In my extreme intelligence, at the time, I spelled a word incorrectly and it has been driving me crazy ever since. I've always been a lunatic about spelling, and grammar for that matter. (it's their banana, not there banana) grrr
...oh wait let me hop of this soapbox here...
So here's the new url to update your bookmarks:

http://thepalegardener.blogspot.com/


Because I know people are just bringing down the internet trying to find my blog.
Psshhh.

1 comment:

  1. OK, so I did NOT see this post and have been all "WHAT THE HELL!? WHERE ARE YOU?" because your blog hasn't popped up in my Google Reader in like years. Or a month. Maybe just weeks. Geh, I've since updated it and now will be harassing your regularly, once again.

    ReplyDelete